Rhinestones Womens Ladola Metal Boots Urethane Solid Platform Buckles lqji35ea44528-New Shoes
- KAOKAOO Ladies Fashion New shoes Women's Cool Sequin Embroidery Pointed Ankle Boots
- Unm Women's Sexy Pointy Toe Slim Dress Stiletto High Heel Over The Knee Boots with Zipper
- Corso Como Womens Clanncy Ballet Flat
- Floral Pattern Slippers Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Womens Mens
- Hoxekle Women Mid Calf Boot Round Toe Square Mid Heel Cross Tied Motorcycle Fashion Female Casual shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Pu Lace-Up Closed-Toe Low-Heels Low-Top Boots, AMGXX118250
- Sofft Womens - Chesny, Black, Size 11.0
- Gentle Souls Womens Iona Flat Pool Slide Sandal Slide Sandal
- Rieker Herren-Schnürer - H green (7)
- Blondo Womens Tiana Waterproof Ankle Bootie
- Geox U Sandro B ABX A Mens Sneakers shoes
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Womens Odell Flat Sandal
Land of Wood Woodland Mens Tumbled Leather Gusset Chelsea Boots
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Athena Alexander Womens Sambaa Wedge Sandal
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.