- Navy English Laundry Men's Milton Oxford
- CHALi99 Fashion Womens Lightweight Mesh shoes Mushroom Yummy Food Sneakers Walking Quick Dry
- Fheaven Women Mary Jane Heel Pumps - Buckled Strappy Low Block Heel - Cute Bowknot Party Heel Beige
- Step n Style Women's Leather Jutti shoes
- Report Womens Sadah Wedge Sandal
- GEKX Women's shoes Women Sandals Slippers Leopard High Heels Mules Fashion Peep Toe Female Outside Slippers
- Sandalup Women's Claire Thong Flat Sandals with Buckle
- Winter Suede high-Heeled shoes with Thin Straps and After Female Boots
- Newest Bling Bling Glitter Ankle Woman Sandal Sexy Open Toe Thick Heels Platform Sandal high Heel Sandals
- English Laundry Men's Ensor Boot
- Dailyshoes Women's Fashion Adjustable Ankle Strap Buckle Pointed Toe Low Wedge Flat shoes
- Remonte Women Sandals gold, (Muschel Lightgold) R3637-60
- Fur Lace-up Women's Martin Boots Winter Thick Warm Plush Women Mid Calf Snow Boots Woman Military shoes
- Deer Stags Men's Method Oxford
- Z.L.F Men's Driving shoes Moccasins Genuine Leather Vamp Penny Loafers Soft Sole Formal shoes
- VANELi Womens Mailand Open Toe Casual Slingback Sandals
- Adidas Mens ZX Running Fashion Sneakers (B34485)
- Women's Boots Autumn and Winter Fringed Booties Round Head Stiletto Female Winter Boots Waterproof Platform Single Boots
- Easy Go Shopping Driving Loafers For Men Round Toe Oxfords Casual Flat Penny shoes Woven Embossed PU Leather Slip On Boat shoes Lightweight Cricket shoes (color bluee, Size 6 UK)
- GTYMFH Spring Men's shoes Youth Lazy shoes Korean Version Wild Casual shoes
- Black Soft Vintage Leather Frye Women's Melissa Button Boot
- IDIFU Women's Fashion Studded Low Chunky Heels Knee High Boots Riding Booties with Zipper
- PUMA Men's ST Runner Nylon Classic Sneaker
- Diadora - V7000 Weave Green Olivina
- - Cobra Bowling Products Men's Team Cobra Bowling shoes, Brown Green, 13
- Pit4tk Summer Women Slippers Flat Sandals shoes Beach shoes Flip Flops Women Leather Mules
- ZHZNVX Women's PU Spring & Summer Sandals Flat Heel Bowknot Black Red Almond
- Sam Edelman Womens Fraley Ballet Flat
- 1.State Womens Facia Slip-On Mule Black
- WeiPoot Women's High-Heels Soft Material High-top Solid Zipper Boots
- Riva Womens Ladies Cala Leather Strappy Slingback Sandals
- Rhinestone High Heels Silk Upper 6cm Or 8cm Or 10cm Stiletto Heels shoes Women Wedding Party shoes
- FSJ Fashion Pumps for Women Stiletto Heels Open Toe Crossed Crossed Straps Black Sandals Size 4-15 US
- AmoonyFashion Women's High-Heels Pu Ankle-High Solid Zipper Boots, BUSXT120183
- Giro Republic Road Cycling shoes Army Gum 42
- Puma Men's B.O.G. Limit Ankle-High Running shoes
- Enzo Romeo JY2N Men's Satin Metal Silver Tip Oxfords Dress shoes Stripes Church Wedding Party Groomsmen Oxfords Dress shoes
- Hotter Women's Rebound Trainers, (Carbon Black 201), 4.5 (37.5 EU)
- Black Multi Black Nine West Womens Thayer Fabric Pump
- Nike Women's Lunartempo 2 Pink Blast Clr Jd Black Brly Grn Running shoes 7 Women US
- ARA Women's Leather Ancle Boots
- LYZGF Men Gentlemen Business Casual Fashion Lace Leather shoes
- JITIAN Mens Ankle Work Snow Boots Leather Sneakers shoes Winter Warm Short Boots Lace Up Footwear Black Safety Boots for Outdoor Hiking
- Pearl iZUMi Men's X-Road Fuel IV-M Cycling shoes
- Converse Pro Field Hi shoes Size Men's 9.5 Women's 11
- K-Swiss Men's Court Frasco Gary V Sneaker
- Shiney Women's High-Heeled Martin Boots High-Boots Cashmere Round Head Autumn and Winter
- Genuine Leather Women Sandals Solid colors Buckle Flat Summer Sandals Simple Lady shoes
- Sekesin Oxfords shoes Bullock Wingtips Patent Leather shoes Lace-Up Flats Round Toe
- Skechers Womens Bobs Squad - Open Weave Sneaker
- Human Skull Kong Movie Skull Island Movie Slip On Rubber Sole Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Round Toe
- Hoohle Sports Womens Green Zombie Eyes Flex Mesh Roshe 2 Lightweight Beautiful Cross-Trainer shoes
- WANGZHAO Single Shoulder Bag, Satchel Bag, Handbag, Fashionable Shopping Bag, Big Bag, Black White Silver 30X32X12Cm
- T-JULY Women Sandals Square High Heels Peep Toe shoes Fashion Woman Casual Party shoes for Spring Summer
- Lovmies Women Plush Furry Winter Home Slipper
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, LOVDRAM Boots Men's Autumn And Winter Leather Men'S Boots Fashion Thick Leather Men'S Martin Boots Casual High Men'S shoesLOVDRAM Men'S shoes, Woven shoes, Men'S shoes, Men'S shoes, Tassels, Fashion shoes, shoes, Xl shoeswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Men's Moccasins shoes, Mens Flat Heel Fashion Loafer Slip-on Casual shoes Moccasins (color Yello Brown, Size 45 EU) (color bluee, Size 47 EU)) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Hummel Unisex Adults’ Choice Low-Top Sneakers
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Skechers Men's Moreno Canvas Oxford
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about V-Hao Breathable Football Boots for Men Durable Lace-Up Soccer shoes Youth Boys High-Top
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atAmblers FS32 Waterproof Lace up Hiker Safety Boot - 20458XTIANUK Men Sneakers Comfort Lightweight Flat Floor shoes Wear-Resistant Fashion Male Sports Trainer for Outdoor Running Hiking.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to WJP Men's flip-Flops,Leather Thong Sandals,Summer Outdoor Sandals, Lightweight Non-Slip Indoor Soft Slippers B 43
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Nihiug Wellies mens wellies for Wet Weather Waterproof Rain shoes rubber travelling Long predective boots smashing puncture rainy season safety
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Men Ankle Boots Round Toe Business Dress shoes Lace-up Casual Leather shoes Non-Slip Short Chelsea Boots for Work Office Party
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Wthfwm Men's summer slippers adjustable buckle sandals non-slip style leather comfortable sports travel beach shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from HGDR Black Round Toe Oxford shoes for Men, Formal Business Office Lace up Leather shoes for Wedding Dress Evening, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Lotto Gymnastics-shoes Mens Leather White chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the SESTO SENSO Oxfords-shoes Mens Suede Brown, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: J. BREITLIN Boots Mens Leather Black
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: LE VIVALDI Oxfords-shoes Mens Suede bluee
Kangol Waltham Mid Moc shoes Mens Black Lace Up Formal Footwear
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Snfgoij Work shoes Men Safety Trainers Waterproof Anti-Slip Casual Winter High Help Martin Boots Outdoor Cotton shoes Retro,Sandcolor-42JINGRONG Mens Plus Velvet Warm Cotton shoes Cold Predection Sports shoes Non-Slip Casual shoes Outdoor High Help Hiking Bootsa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Men's Military High Top Desert Combat Boots Outdoor Camping Hiking Combat Boots Jungle Climbing Patrol Boots shoesWLFHM Lace-up shoes, Business, Breathable, Men, Pointed shoes, Casual Men's shoes, Fashion, Wedding shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. LEDLFIE Men's Dress Men's shoes Leather shoes Business Breathable Pointed Wedding shoes Patent Leather shoesCHENGXIAOXUAN Youth Sandals 2018 New Summer Men's Beach shoes Korean Casual shoes Non-Slip Shock Absorption Webbing Velcro Sandals Quick-DryingThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Fashion Velcro Men Rain Boots Leisure Students Plus Cashmere Short Tube Boots Low Help South Korea Non-slip shoes,Black-Cotton-39Heyikeyue Men's Leather Loafers shoes with matel Plate Slippers Loafers & Slip-ONS Smoking Slipper Dress shoes for Menpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, @Sandals Summer, Men'S Casual shoes, Korean Style, Cool Slippers, Outdoor Fashion Beach shoes.ZHRUI Mens Classic Chukka Boots Durable Non Slip Soft Sole Breathable Comfort Boots (color Yellow, Size UK 7)as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, AIHUWAI Sandals Men Sandals Flip-Flops Men'S Camouflage Beach Clip Toes Sandals Outdoor Rubber Slip Wear Summer Cool SlippersPalladium Unisex Adults' Pampa Ox Orig U Trainersarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Quiksilver Gaff 2, Men’s Thong Sandals; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Vans Iso 1.5, Unisex Adults’ Low-Top Sneakers; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atNorthside Men's Brille II Summer Water shoes, Charcoal orange, 12 D(M) US; with a Waterproof Wet Dry BagColumbia Mens 1832581 WayfinderTM Slide