- Brown Eastland Men's Lumber Up Chukka Boot
- Shine-shine Rome Style Square Heel Women's Sandals Fish Mouth Pearl Sandals Woman Zipper Toe High Heels F118
- Gjsonmv Market Farm with Dizzy Pig Animals mesh Lightweight shoes for Women Cool Sports Badminton Sneakers shoes
- Men's Leather Sandals Outdoor Breathable Beach Slippers Summer Vacation Slide Buckle Leisure Lightweight Open Toe Slip on Comfort shoes
- LOVDRAM Men'S shoes, Fashion Men'S shoes, Autumn Men'S High-Top Breathable Casual shoes, shoes, Men'S shoes
- New Balance 574 Trainers Grey
- Clarks Daulton Walk Leather shoes in Dark Brown
- New Balance M577sgk, Men’s Sneakers
- JOJONUNU Women Block Heel Ankle Boots Zip
- Callisto Womens Jezzie Open Toe Casual Mule Sandals, Pewter, Size 8.0
- LIURUIJIA Women's High Heel Sexy Peep Toe High-Platform shoes Weddings, Parties Transparent crystal5LX-301610
- T-JULY Fashion Women's Black Hidden Wedge Heels Elevator shoes Ladies PU Wedge Heel Platform Casual shoes
- Aldo Women’s Faulia Low-Top Sneakers
- Sandals Female 2019 Spring New Women's shoes Thick with Pointed high Heels Suede Single shoes Women,B,US8.5 EU39 UK6.5 CN40
- Nature Breeze pinkmarie-01 Womens Metallic Sparkling Bling Glitter Bomb Fashion Sneaker
- Converse Women's One Star Platform, Dark Sangria Egret Black, 9 US
- Call It Spring Womens Velvet Round Toe Ankle Boots
- So8ooa Lady Boots Women's pink Embroider Thigh High Over The Knee Boots Flock High Heels shoes Fashion Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
- Skechers Womens Hi-lite - Glitter Star Sneaker
- Kenneth Cole New York Women's Kam Fashion Sneaker bluee
- Aquatalia Womens Cassidie Suede Weatherproof Kitten Heels
- Tour Master Coaster WP Men's Leather On-Road Motorcycle Boots - Black Size 41
- STTXTM Beach Slippers 2019 Men Sandles Mens Men Summer pink Red
- bluesh Soft Tumbled Nubuck Frye Women's Ivy Low
- Linson123 Women's high Heels Fashion Zipper Ladies Low Toe high Heels Open Toe Sandals
- British Knights Demon, Men’s Low-Top Sneakers
- El Naturalista Unisex Adults’ N5281 Vaquetilla Bottle El Viajero Slip On Trainers
- GZZ Disposable Slippers White 100 Pairs of Hotel Hotel Disposable Slippers Hospitality Slippers Indoor Household Non-Woven Slippers Beauty Salon Club orange 100 Pairs
- Collegiate Navy Cloud White Black Adidas Men's Adizero Afterburner V Baseball shoes
- AIYOUMEI Women's Peep Toe shoes Platform Stiletto High Heels Ankle Strap Sandals
- LLBubble Women High Heels Lace Wedding shoes for Bride Open Toe Ankle Strap Buckle Wedding Bridal Party Dress Sandals 17061-18B
- Naturalizer Womens Lauren Pleather Peep-Toe Booties
- ASO-SLING Womens Platform Wedge Sneakers Comfortable Lightweight Casual Slip on Fitness Walking shoes Loafers
- ASO-SLING Women Height Increasing Wedge Sneaker Casual Fashion Camouflage Floral Lace Up Platforms shoes
- SUSIMODA Loafers-shoes Womens Suede Black
- T-JULY Loafers shoes for Women - Lace-up Lightweight Slip On Flat Round Toe Casual Penny
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Nike WMNS Run Swift Womens 909006-501Hush Puppies Womens Evaro Mule Mulewhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Capelli New York Ladies Short, Sporty, Lined Rainboots) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Fay Waters Women's Martin Boots Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Snow Boots Ankle Winter Booties Warm shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Framer MID Black Soft WP EH - Footwear Women's Footwear Women's Work Boots
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Nike Women's Air Max Sequent 3 Nylon Running shoes
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atNine West Women's Wanderlust Suede Dress Sandal BlackT-JULY Autumn Winter Women Fashion Over The Knee Boots Stretch Slim Thigh High Heels shoes.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Women's Sneakers Running Casual shoes Sports Fitness shoes Red Black
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Women's Deck shoes Sports shoes Leather Low-Top Casual shoes Spring Fall Outdoor Lace Up Walking shoes,A,35
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Giro Men's Treble shoes - Black, 40 Inch
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Nike - WMNS MD Runner 2-749869801
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Laura Vita Women's Delphine 17 Trainers, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the ARA 43708-01 Black Patent Toe Cap Pump shoes chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Pleaser Womens Illu1018ch smpu sch Ankle Bootie, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Sol Sana Womens Tilda Mule
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: T-JULY Women Square High Heel Western Boots Ladies Mixed color Knee-high Boots Female Lace Up Brown Motorcycle Boots
StickSeek Vintage Handcrafted Men's Lace up Derby Oxford shoes Formal Dress Wingtip Brogue Ankle Boot for Man
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Round Toe Chunky Heel Lace Up Bowknot Embroidery Handmade Ankle BootieGentle Souls Women's Dana Ballet Flata short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Dr. Brinkmann Damen-Pantolette blue 701088-5Babolat Jet AC Juniors Tennis shoes - PinkJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Polar Womens Original Tall Snow Winter Waterproof Rain Wellies Wellington Boots - 11 - DPU42 BL0028McKaya Fringe Genuine Leather Shoulder Bag BrownThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Vince Camuto Women's Drista Ankle BootCole Haan Women's Trillby Driver Loaferpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Pointed Toe Pumps - Handmade Mid Heel Comfort Lace Up Walking shoesNine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Pointy Toe Exquisite Heel Zip Up Handmade Ankle Bootas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Palladium Women's Baggy Low Lp Femme Hi-Top Trainers, PinkWomen's Snow Boots shoes Winter Leisure Ankle Boots shoes Women Plus Velvet Non-Slip shoes for Ladies Outdoor Walking shoes (color Black, Size 38)arrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Syktkmx Womens Cross Strap Cork Sole Platform Slip on Flat Slides Sandals; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at NAPAPIJRI FOOTWEAR Women’s Naomi Trainers; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atGeox Womens Blomiee 11 Fashion High Top Sneaker with Zipper SneakerWomen's shoes 2018 New Spring Summer Heels Stiletto Heel Peep Toe Buckle for Party & Evening Office & Career Dress