- Mid Calf-bluee WateLves Mens Womens Snow Boots Winter Anti-Slip Ankle Booties Outdoor Slippers Slip On with Warm Fully Fur Lined
- CHENSF Womens Leather Boot Winter Flat Tall Booties Low Heel Laceup Knee High Boots
- Young Women Animal Lions zerba Panada Rhinoceros Slip on Beach Sandals and Anti-Slip Shower Slipper Comfort Sandals
- Mumeson Creative Earth Galaxy Print High Top Girl Fashion Sneaker Women Platform shoes
- Frestree Fashion Lace up Printing Breathable Casual Men shoes Girls Sneakers
- Decorative Boat Anchor Sky bluee Women's Lightweight Mesh Running Sneakers Hip Hop Running shoes
- Little SU Gladiator Woman Sandals Summer Women Open Toe Stilettos High Heels shoes Party Sandals
- Sanuk Womens Yoga Sling Cruz Suede Sandal
- DOSOMI Women Wedge Sneakers Autumn British Style Moccasins 8CM Heels Platform Leather Casual Wedge Sneakers
- Rumpf 2155 Dance shoes Men Ballroom Salsa Tango Swing Leather
- BIOTIME - Mabel Island bluee
- 2019 Women shoes PU Cow Leather Women Pumps Thin High Heels Pointed Toe Pumps Buckle
- Calpas Handcrafted Leather Gladiator Sandals with Pattern, Toe Ring Ankle Strap Fascination Brown
- Palladium Men's Pampa High Boots, Grey
- Jordan Men's Fly 89, Midnight Navy Midnight Navy
- MET RXL Men's Leather shoes in The Summer Fashion Casual Board shoes Small White shoes
- Badgley Mischka Womens Dara Wedge Sandal
- D.A.T.E. Women's MCBI35568 Silver Leather Sneakers
- Lakai Bristol, Unisex Adults’ Bristol
- Men's Running shoes Non-slip Training Fitness shoes Breathable Leisure Mesh shoes Student Walking Tourism Sports shoes
- Green Women Summer Sexy Peep Toe Buckle Simple Fish Mouth Sandals Fashion Thick Heels Platform Pumps Wedding shoes
- Women Sandals Flat Heel Champagne Cow Leather+Pu Round Open-Toed Soft-Soled Anti-Skid shoes
- Men's shoes, Spring Fall Slip on Casual Leather Loafers shoes, Fashion Comfort Driving, Lazy shoes (color B, Size 39)
- Divox Hockey Astro Training shoes 2018 - Black Red
- Black (black black Mogano 00) Rieker Men’s 11402 Derbys, Black, 9.5 UK
- Summer Gladiator Sandals shoes Ankle Strap Lady Party shoes Crystal Summer Sandal Black
- Sunlome Octopus bluee Print Women's Leather Tote Shoulder Bags Handbags
- WeenFashion Women's Frosted Pull On Round Closed Toe Kitten Heels Assorted color Pumps-shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Kitten Heels Frosted Low-Top Solid Zipper Boots
- Circus by Sam Edelman Womens Jilly-3
- Women's Fuzzy Warm & Cozy Feet House Washable Soft Slippers Socks Non-Slip Sole
- Fidji Women's V491 Wedge Sandal
- Elsa Wilcox Women Vintage Brogues Lace-up Flat Low Heel Classic Dress Oxford Brown Lace Wingtip Oxfords shoes
- Women Mid Calf Boot Wedge Hidden Heel Winter Female Snow Round Toe Faxu Leather Winter Casual Long Boots
- Joules Women's Langham Ankle Boot, Grey, 10 Medium US
- Columbia Montrail Men's Molokai III Sport Sandal
- pinkG Men's Full Grain Leather Lace-Up Platform Creepers Oxfords shoes
- The Flexx Bubu Set Womens Bronze Leather Matt Sandal
- Green Over The Knee Boots Thin High Heels Party shoes Women Pointed Toe Satin Boots
- WLJSLLZYQ Fashion Business Casual shoes Retro Wind Point Trend of Men's shoes in Europe and America
- Antelope Women's 957 Leather Hi Wedge Buckle Wrap
- Nike Toddler Woodside 2 High Boots (TD) 524874-001 (8c) Black
- Skechers Mens Counterpart Low-Top Trainer
- Kelme Precision Indoor Trainers Mens Turq Lime Football Soccer Fusbal shoes
- Mens Footure FS998 S3 Safety Boots HONEY UK 7 EU 41
- - RENMEN Spring-Summer Flying Weave Running shoes Coconut shoes Breathable Sneakers Men's Casual Comfort Set Feet Men's shoes 39-43, green
- HEDDK Summer Womens Sandals Waterproof Platform Sandals Bohemian Roman Slippers Casual Sandals Open Toe Beach Slippers Plus Size 35-40
- Set adil Women's Wedding Flats Beautiful Bow Slip On Foldable Ballet shoes
- Yellow Box Women's Owen Croc Embossed Comfort Foam Flip Flop Sandal
- WeenFashion Women's PU Low-Heels Closed Round Toe Solid Lace-up Pumps-shoes
- Women's Casual Running Sneakers Lightweight Athletic Sport shoes Multicolor Pattern
- KJLJ-WOMENS Women's Sport Style High Top Canvas shoes
- Lalige Unicorn Stars White Clouds Balloons Womens Printed Graphics Canvas Slip-on Walking shoes
- Women's Booties Suede Stiletto high Heel Pointed Bare Boots Side Zipper Pearl Metal shoes Ring Decorative Single Boots
- Breckelle's Diva-33 Womens Over The Knee High Buckle Strappy Stiletto Sandals
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Women Casual Platform shoes High Heels shoes Woman Trainers shoes Wedges Loafers Height Increasing SneakersWinter Women Ankle Boots Autumn Western Motorcycle Boots Ankle Bootie Causal Footwear shoes Booten Girls shoeswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Hoxekle Woman Over The Knee Boots Winter Stretch Socks Pointed Toe Thin Heels shoes Fashion Ladies Thigh High Boots) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Ankle Boots for Women Sexy Thin High Heels Boots Pointed Toe Autumn Winter Boot Fashion Dress High shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
AmoonyFashion Women's Mid-Calf Assorted color Pull-On Round-Toe Low-Heels Boots, BUSXT110248
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Fashion Knee-High Boots Women Square High Heels Platform Zip Up Winter Boots Woman shoes Women Boot
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atWoman Knee High Boots Zipper Low Square Heel Buckle Strap Winter Plush Warm Ladies Fashion Sexy Long BoootsHoxekle Women Winter Ankle Boot Square High Thick Heel Martin Style Lace Up Pointed Toe Casual Female shoes.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Hoxekle Women Mid Calf Boot Square Mid Heel Pointed Toe Lace Up Black Red Martin Style Casual Outdoor Ankle Boots
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Hoxekle Fashion Autumn Winter shoes Woman Round Toe Flat with Mid Calf Boots Women Prom Ladies Boots Black
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
AmoonyFashion Women's Pull-On High-Heels Pu Solid Mid-Calf Boots, BUSXT109358
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Hoxekle Women Side Zipper Over The Knee Boots Thick Heel Fashion Winter Boots
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Hoxekle Women Winter Mid Calf Snow Boot Square Mid Heel Round Toe Black Faxu Fur Zipper Rubber Fashion Casual Outdoor shoes, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Women Knee High Boot Winter Snow Boot Hidden Heel Pointed Toe Soft Suede Buckle Black Brown Fashion Outdoor Casual Walking shoes chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Hoxekle Women Winter Over The Knee High Boots Pu Leather Pointed Toe Square Thick Heel Zipper Long Female Boots Casual Party shoes, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Women Boots Winter Casual shoes Lace Up High Heels Ankle Boot Female Leopard Fashion Rivet Punk Laides shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Ankle Boot Wedge Hidden Heel Platform Plush Fur Zipper Black Brown Winter Warm Fashion Boots
Adrienne Vittadini Womens Geren Pump
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Hoxekle Women Knee-high Buckle PVC Rain Boots Non-Slip Tall Buckle Waterproof Water shoes Woman Large ShaftSweet Sandals 12 cm Thin Heels Open Toe shoes Woman Pearl Ankle Strap Pumpsa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, YUKILO Women's Suede High Heels Sexy Hollow Pointed High-top Sandals (color Aprikosen, Size 39)Ecco Womens Soft 5 Fashion SneakerJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Liliana Women Patent Lucite Peep Toe Single Sole Stiletto Sandal DI18 - Neon PinkWeenFashion Women's Round-Toe Kitten-Heels Frosted Low-Top Solid Boots, AMGXX127506The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—WeenFashion Women's Low-Heels Frosted Low-Top Solid Lace-Up Boots, AMGXX130294WeenFashion Women's Solid Imitated Suede High-Heels Lace-Up Closed-Toe Boots, AMGXX118335possibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, WeenFashion Women's Pu Low-Top Solid Zipper Kitten-Heels Boots, AMGXX111098WeenFashion Women's Solid Frosted Low-Heels Pull-On Closed-Toe Boots, AMGXX125303as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, WeenFashion Women's Frosted Round-Toe Solid Low-Top Low-Heels Boots, AMGXX115632VIC Women's Sports Fitness Sneakersarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Merrell Dassie FOLD MOC shoes; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at PUMA Women's Fierce Bright Mesh Cross Trainers; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atSaucony Womens VERSAFOAM Flame RunningAllhqFashion Women's Imitated Suede Closed-Toe Kitten-Heels Ankle-High Boots, FBUXD116924