- Imagine Vince Camuto Women's Hetty Dress Pump
- AmoonyFashion Women's Low-Top Pull-On Frosted Kitten-Heels Round-Toe Boots, BUSXT112777
- Leather shoes men's business dress shoes new leather men's Oxford shoes ( color Black , Size 7 D(M)US )
- Nunn Bush Mens Lancaster Chukka Chukka Boot
- HAPPYSHOP(TM Men's Leather Dress shoes Derby shoes Lace-ups Pointed Toe Derbies Oxford Black
- CALTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Black Premium Leather Slip-on Square-Toe Formal Loafers - 3.2 Inches Taller - T52733
- Adidas - Lite Racer - F34643
- Kennel & Schmenger Women's Chelsea Mid Heel Bootie
- Guess New Charlie Black Leather Trainers FM5NCHELE12
- JIALUN-shoes Men's Fashion Oxfords Pointed Toe Block Heel Lace Up Business shoes
- Men's Formal shoes Leather Spring Fall Business Comfort Oxfords Waterproof Black Party & Evening Leather shoes
- Nike Kids Zoom KD10 (GS) Basketball shoes
- Black Illusion bluee ASICS Gel-Game 7 Men's Tennis shoes Black
- Henraly Winter Women Ankle Boots Solid European Ladies shoes Boots Size 35-40
- Cole Haan Men's Pinch Weekender Suede Chukka Boot
- KemeKiss Ladies Fashion Side Zipper Block High Heel Dress Boots with Bowknot
- Women's Fashion Cut Out Closed Pointed Toe Low Top Slip On Stiletto High Heels Pumps shoes with Bow
- Kyle Walsh Pa Flat Sandals for Women,Summer Rome Platform Buckle Peep-Toe Platform shoes
- Very Volatile Womens South Dress Sandal
- MEIZOKEN Women's Glitter Rhinestone Wedge Slippers Fashion Square Heel Open Toe Slip On Pumps shoes
- WeiPoot Women's PU Wedge Closed-Toe Pumps-shoes with Buckle
- GIY Women's Wedge Paltform Sneakers Breathable Non Slip Lace up Athletic Casual Walking shoes
- Donald J Pliner Womens Arlen Open Toe Special Occasion Strappy Sandals
- Reebok Combat Noble Women's Trainer - SS19
- Ted Baker Laulei Womens Slip On
- Nanette Nanette Lepore Womens Bethany Heeled Sandal
- XHD- Classic shoes for Gentlemen Smooth Genuine Leather Outsole Low Top Ankle B
- Quiksilver Men's Molokai Layback Strap Sandal
- Joie Womens Saima Fashion Boot
- Walking Cradles Women's Orleans Navy Matte Snake Print Nubuck 6 N US
- Black Boom-moon Summer Woman Solid color Buckle shoes Multi-color Metal Decoration Beach
- Summer Women Beach Sandals Thick High Heels Slippers Beach Flip Flops
- Men's Formal Dress shoes Genuine Leather Lace-ups Classic Style Closed toe shoes Harold Derby for Work Utility Footwear
- ZHRUI Male Sandals Summer Walking shoes Breathable Outdoor Casual Slippers (color Black, Size 6.5=40 EU)
- New Balance Men's MW3000 Walking shoes
- Vans U Era (2 Tone) Ebony , Unisex Adults’ Low Trainers
- Cole Haan Men's Original Grand Venetian Slip-On Loafer
- FizaiZifai Women Round Toe Wedge Heels Ankle Boots Pull On
- Yulongo Women Flat shoes Slip On Crystal Casual Flat shoes Patent Leather for Women Big Size 34-43 Red
- Super explosion Women Vintage Closed Toe Pumps High Heel Lace Wedding Bridal Dress shoes
- Xinantime Slippers Sandals for Women Crystal Square Heel Flower shoes Summer Beach Sandal Flip Flops Pumps
- ALLAK Women's Winter Carnival Snow Boot
- Athena Alexander Womens Anglika Pump
- Show Story Glam Open Toe Floral Clock Platform Stiletto Ankle Bootie Pump,LF80840
- MEIZOKEN Women's Floral Wedges Sandals Summer Peep Toe shoes Ankle Buckle Strap Slingback Platform Sandals
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Drew Toby Women Pumps Pointed Toe Shallow Mouth OL High HeelsWomens Sandals Peep Toe Thin Heel High Summer Black White Cover Heel shoeswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Splendid Womens SPL-Akron Ballet Flat) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. SUNNY Store Women Square Heel Buckle Strap Leather Boots shoes Snow Boot Ankle Boots Winter
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
WeiPoot Women's Frosted Solid Closed-Toe Boots with Chunky Heels and Platform, bluee, 37
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Btrada Women High Heels Wedges Sneakers Platform Toning Rocker shoes Casual Tennis Thick Sole Sneaker Walking
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atBtrada Women Fashion Rivet Crystal Platform Slides Sandals Flips Flops Summer Wedges Style Sandals shoesAnnie Womens Tiger W Dress Sandal.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Summer-lavender Autumn Women Lacing Platform Boots High Heels Black Platform Heels Spring Short Boots shoes
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Hotter Karen - Black Leather Womens shoes
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Icepeak Women's Windy Multisport Outdoor shoes
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Clarks Womens Danelly Bodie Boat shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from ERSER What Do Toucans Eat Trail Running shoes for Women, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the ERSER Cute Cats Heads Food Fish Running shoes Women Wide chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the ERSER Naval Sea Anchors Black Cute Running shoes for Women, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: ERSER colorful Skulls Print Power Womens Running shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: ERSER Snap Boom Definition Marathon Running shoes Womens
Bernardo Women's Drive U Crazy Slip-On Loafer
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, ERSER Cute Cat Face Heads Pink Background Mesh Running shoes WomenAmoonyFashion Womens Pointed Toe Closed-Toe High-Heels Boots with Slipping Sole and Stiletto shoesa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, AmoonyFashion Women's Round-Toe Closed-Toe Kitten-Heels Boots with Rubber Soles and In Elevator shoesYaketera Women's Fur Lining Slip-on Comfort Indoor Outdoor House Slippers shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Minnetonka Womens Tawny Traditional Scuff IICool Hawaiian Flowers Attractive Women Navy Running shoesThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Menbur Womens Acedera Dress SandalLadies Pointed Toe Stilettos Patent Leather Buckle shoes Court High-Heeled shoes Size Overdose Fashion Thin Shallow High Heelspossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, WANGZHAO Women's Bag Satchel, Shoulder Bag, New Hip-Hop Large Capacity Chest BagWANGZHAO A Bag, Fashion Shoulder Bag, Women's Handbag, Women's Bag, Tote Bagas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Women Hollow Peep Toe Sandals 2018 Summer Sequins Mules Outdoor Slippers Large Size 40-43FCKEE Women's Men's Comfort Exquisite Upper Memory Foam Slippers House Slippers Slip-on Anti-Skid Sole Indoor Outdoorarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Square Heel Faux Suede Thigh High Boots High Heels Pointed Toe Over The Knee Boots; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at MAGILONA Women Mens Unisex Straw Weaving Cotton Linen Open-Toe Home Slippers shoes Casual Flax Soft Non-Slip Sole shoes; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, at2018 Womens's shoes Large Size Flat Sandals Female Cross Strap Roman shoes Summer SandalsEoyles gy Fantasy Bees Charm Beautiful Women Slip Resistant Lightweight Running shoes